24-hour workshop, divided into 6 sessions of 4 hours each
– This course will take place in the residential studio of the 137º project creators, in the Baix Montseny –
- Learn to express yourself through shapes and volumes in our Ceramic Sculpture course.
- Taking the Ceramic Sculpture course in the environment of Baix Montseny, in the residential studio of the 137º project creators, offers infinite opportunities. First of all, the calm and relaxing atmosphere of the natural environment is very inspiring and conducive to creativity. Being in contact with nature has been shown to help reduce stress and anxiety, which is often reflected in the improvement of the creative process and the quality of the artwork made.
- The environment of Baix Montseny offers a great variety of shapes, textures and colors that can inspire and enrich the sculptural work. In addition, the connection with nature often awakens that place of consciousness where the most creative ideas gather. We will work from observation, looking for the essence of the forms and pushing the expression of the volumes towards the message we want to convey;
- You will disconnect from the daily routine, develop your creativity and the control in the mastery of sculptural techniques applied to clay, in a cozy and peaceful environment;
- Once the form has the desired composition, rhythm and proportions, you will learn to exercise different finishes to generate expression and drama in your ceramic sculpture.